Malabrigo - Arroyo
A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as a Rios’s baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Due to the nature of the hand dying process, skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Sport
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm / Hook size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Cares: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.